ADTEK Engineers, Inc. is a nationally recognized firm with completed projects in 38 states, offering a full range of multi disciplinary services, including structural, civil, geotechnical and specialty engineering, along with landscape architecture and surveying.
We seek a motivated CAD Technician. The successful candidate will be responsible for CAD drafting, design and detailing work. Using strong communication skills, this individual will support our specialty structural engineering group in our new Charlottesville, VA office, coordinating with the design team and building positive client relations to promote ADTEK’s commitment to excellence.
Essential Job Functions
Requirements and Qualifications:
- Responsible for AutoCAD drafting of buildings and related structures.
- Translate all mark ups into drawings.
- Set up backgrounds, schedules and details for specialty structural projects.
- Check and plot drawings.
- Produce shop drawings for contractor clients.
Apply online at http://adtekengineers.catsone.com/careers/. ADTEK Engineers offers competitive salaries and benefits including medical, dental, vision, paid time off, holidays, and retirement. We conduct a pre-employment background investigation. EEO Employer F/M/Veteran/Disabled.
- Proficiency with AutoCAD 2013 or newer is required
- Experience in using Word, Excel and Outlook.
- 2-5 years architectural, specialty, or structural CAD experience in the building construction industry is required.
- Ability to read architectural and structural construction drawings.
- Must be a dependable and independent thinker.